Saturday 7 May 2016

May Sketch Challenge

Hello, it's Fabiola here and I'm your hostess during all May. 
Thanks so much for your gorgeous creations last week,
we enjoy playing with you.
As always, it's christmas time with
52 Christmas Card Throwdown
and we love to inspire you.

It's the first challenge of the month
so we want to play with a sketch.


Here are the cards the design team has made




We're looking forward to seeing what you can do with this sketch!  You have until midnight British Summer Time/7:00 p.m. Eastern time Friday, May 13 to link your card.  Happy crafting!


*********************

2 comments:

  1. Goodness me. How ever did I manage to make it to number 1?! I can't believe that. Thanks for the challenge - I had fun thinking up something different.
    Take care. God bless.
    Margaret #1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great sketch that I had huge fun with! Thanks for the inspration and all the lovely designs from the DT :)

    ReplyDelete